Can some one help me with travel ideas to Italy, as to what I'll be able to cover in 4 days.
I need to go from Oslo and I am thinking Rome, Venice. I am also thinking of going to Vienna.
Is it gonna be too much or I would be able to cover it.
Can someone please help me with the trains which one to take from where etc, as I am quite new to Europe and I kina get confused with so many rails around .
Thanks for the help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Again, onboard robbery attempts on trains leaving Milano Centrale station
- 2 Which Aran Island??
- 3 Mifi rentals for Portugal
- 4 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 5 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 6 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 7 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 8 Easter Week in Italy
- 9 X-mas Eve dinner in Rome
- 10 Barcelona tour option help please
- 11 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 12 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 13 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 14 UK's Cornrwall Polzeath spring base
- 15 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 16 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 17 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 18 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 19 1st time to Europe
- 20 My trip to Prague
- 21 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 22 Santa Maria Novella products??
- 23 Getting to FCO from Rome
- 24 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 25 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!