My boyfriend and I are traveling in June for 4 weeks to:
Rome (5 nights)
Florence (3 nights)
Venice (2 nights)
Nice (4 nights)
Amsterdam (4 nights)
Paris (7 nights)
It is the first time out of North America for both of us, and we are both 23.
I am wondering which guidebooks you would recommend for our itinerary. I've been looking on Rick Steve's site and am not sure which ones I should choose! We already have hotels booked and we're not too interested in expensive dining. We plan on doing a lot of walking and metro/bussing. Total budget for travel guides would be around $60. I'm also concerned too many books will weigh down our luggage.
Thanks in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 2 Again, onboard robbery attempts on trains leaving Milano Centrale station
- 3 2 week May trip with kids
- 4 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 5 New Years in France
- 6 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 7 Barcelona tour option help please
- 8 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 9 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 10 Easter Week in Italy
- 11 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 12 Airport Transfer
- 13 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 14 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 15 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 16 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 17 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 18 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 19 Which Aran Island??
- 20 Getting to FCO from Rome
- 21 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 22 Mifi rentals for Portugal
- 23 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 24 Moscow Hotels
- 25 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please