Three adults will be traveling from Dublin to Paris and then after 3 nights on to London. I'm wondering if the value of flying on Ryanair into Beauvais is worth the extra time and hassle of getting to the city center. We have no accommodations yet. Any recommendations? We'd like to do one day trip to a small medieval town nearby. Then we will fly(?) to London for 4 more nights before leaving at Heathrow. Any suggestions about how to travel cheaply but make the most of our time and also accommodations in both cities and a day trip outside Paris and or London? Mostly I'm confused about if it matters which airports we fly in and out of.
Thanks for the help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris November 2017
- 2 2 week May trip with kids
- 3 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 4 Which Aran Island??
- 5 15 days honeymoon trip to Europe in February end and March
- 6 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 7 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 8 9 day trip to France
- 9 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 10 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 11 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 12 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 13 Arezzo - how much time?
- 14 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 15 Easter Week in Italy
- 16 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 17 Airport Transfer
- 18 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 19 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 20 Moscow Hotels
- 21 Santa Maria Novella products??
- 22 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 23 Again, onboard robbery attempts on trains leaving Milano Centrale station
- 24 New Years in France
- 25 Barcelona tour option help please