I leave for my overseas travels in a few weeks and just realize in my latest move that I discarded all of my electricity converters. I just want to confirm that I will only need one type before I make my purchase. Also, any that you recommend?
I am traveling to Krakow, Prague, Vienna, and Budapest.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 2 Moscow Hotels
- 3 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 4 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 5 Easter Week in Italy
- 6 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 7 Paris November 2017
- 8 X-mas Eve dinner in Rome
- 9 Spain in 2018
- 10 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 11 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 12 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 13 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 14 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 15 Christmas week in Ireland
- 16 Is the scenery in South Italy worth the trip by train
- 17 Which Aran Island??
- 18 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 19 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 20 Help me with an affordable hotel in Barcelona
- 21 Barcelona to Malaga
- 22 Honeymoon In Italy - Itinerary Help?
- 23 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 24 Driving from Bouzies to Figeac
- 25 Rent in Rome
Travel Converter/Adapter-Krakow, Prague, Vienna & Budapest