My fiancé and I are getting married in February and are thinking about having our honeymoon in Europe. We would probably choose to fly into Madrid because we are flying from Bolivia and it is about 300$ cheaper per ticket to fly into madrid than any other european city I have seen.
Ultimately we would like to see Florence, Venice, Rome, Paris, and possibly one of the Greek islands over the course of 2 weeks. This may be the only time we are able to go to Europe and we would like to take advantage of it. We are looking into using airbnb to find housing but I'm wondering what the best way to travel would be?
I've looked at rail passes but have heard that when traveling in Italy and France that many additional charges can be incurred. Plane tickets seem cheap but additional baggage fees quickly make them more expensive as well. I've also looked into bus passes through eurolines. I was just wondering what would be the recommended way to travel relatively cheaply?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO @ Password Reset Contact 1:888:482:3831 YAHOO Tec*h supp0rt care 24/7
- 2 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 3 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 4 Dublin for St. Patricks Day
- 5 Recommendations Budget hotel Paris
- 6 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 7 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 8 Current plan for March trip
- 9 beware of robbed in Milan
- 10 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 11 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 12 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 13 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 14 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 15 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 16 First time in Spain
- 17 where to buy baby gifts in paris?
- 18 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 19 Once upon a time in Italy
- 20 Copying a post on Swiss gondolas.
- 21 Chinese new year festivities in Paris
- 22 GTG Paris December 2017
- 23 Paris November 2017
- 24 Christmas day lunch in prague
- 25 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017