We are planning a trip to Munich Prague & Budapest in first week of November for 15 days. Our queries are as follows:
1. We know it's going to be cold but just want to know if it's manageable for tourists to walk around and sight see during the day? Do tourists visit these places in November at all or are we making a mistake. If So, we still have time to change our destination within Europe so any advice is welcome.
2. Will there be chance of any sunny days at all during this period? What's the daylight saving scene during this period?
3. Any recommendations about local food in these places is also most welcome.
4. Any other Do's and Don'ts for this region and this time of the year.
Thanks a lot.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 2 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 3 Help with Venice Trip?
- 4 10 Days in Austria
- 5 Preliminary planning for Croatia May or June 2017
- 6 Le Marche Research Help
- 7 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 8 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 9 Greece in end October
- 10 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 11 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 12 GTG Paris December 2017
- 13 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 14 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 15 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 16 Favorite London memories
- 17 Help/Critique Slovenia Trip
- 18 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 19 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 20 Return to Slovenia and Venice plus Trieste
- 21 Norte Dame light show!
- 22 Leaving Paris. Just a little sad.
- 23 Avignon
- 24 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 25 8 months around Europe
Travel advice for trip to Munich Prague & Budapest in November