Go Back  Fodor's Forum > Destinations > Europe
Reload this Page > Transportation Verona - Bologna - Cinque Terre - back to CZ..
Notices

Transportation Verona - Bologna - Cinque Terre - back to CZ..

May 21st, 2012, 05:32 AM
Original Poster

Transportation Verona - Bologna - Cinque Terre - back to CZ..

Hi all!

I am arriving in Verona this Friday and think I know how to make my way to Bologna (this is the first time I'm actually planning something during my trip instead of last minute) but am now trying to work out the easiest way of getting from mainly Bologna to Cinque Terre and then, gosh, somehow get back to Prague from there or close by! I honestly don't know how to go about that.

Any help is greatly appreciated Please & thankyou!
May 21st, 2012, 06:47 AM

See if you can find a flight from Florence or Pisa. Or if you can get to Milan, there are a lot of cheap flights to Prague ( we took one last fall) a
May 21st, 2012, 07:50 AM

Bologna to Cinque Terre just take the fast train, check dates and prices on www.lefrecce.it

Cinque Terre isn't a city is a group of towns, so you will have to specify the town you want to travel from Bologna, i.e. Vernazza, Monterosso (most populars).

Flying back from Cinque Terre area to Prague, check Pisa airport, Genoa airport and then Rome and Milan on cheap airlines (Ryanair, easyjet, vueling, etc)
Again you will have to take a train from Cinque Terre town to city airport.

We got a tickets from Pisa to Barcelona for 60 eu each in Vueling.com (Iberia line) end of June.

Search this Thread