I am confused about the best way to travel in Venice. My husband, myself and two children will be in Venice soon for 3 days. We need to get from the Marco Polo airport to an apartment in Fondamenta Bragadin.
Also, we will probably want a 3 day pass (water bus, taxi, vaporetto?) to tour around Venice.
Finally, we will need to get from the MSC cruise port back to Marco Polo airport.
Is there a company or system that would include all of this or ? I heard of the Alilaguna but don't quite understand their packages.
The cruise company offers a transfer to the airport for $22.00 USD per person. I don't know if that's good or bad. There are 4 of us.
These final details are confusing. We would appreciate any help you can give us.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Iceland driving in March
- 2 Malaga Christmas lights
- 3 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 4 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 5 Festival du Citron (Lemon Festival), Menton
- 6 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 7 Advance tickets for Sagrada and Park Guell
- 8 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 9 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 10 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 11 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 12 My France Vacation
- 13 Is it hard to find a job in Nikolaev, Ukraine?
- 14 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 15 London vacation rental agency
- 16 Greece during Easter week or August
- 17 Northern Spain road trip
- 18 Manchester Christmas Markets 2017
- 19 Help with Spain itinerary
- 20 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 21 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 22 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 23 Where to stay in Naples?
- 24 Driving
- 25 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid