My daughter and I will be taking the train from Nice to Rennes in June as part of our second trip to Europe. We will be staying in St. Malo for 4 days. However we want to see Dinan and Rennes and maybe Quimper as day trips with St. Malo as our base. We are very confused how to get around; some say to take buses to these places, some say train and some say to rent a car. Can anyone advise on the best way to see these places on day trips without too much hassle and, if renting a car, is it very expensive and what are the rules in Europe regarding car rentals? Can one be rented at the train station in Rennes? And if I do rent a car, where can I find driving maps? Would really appreciate help! Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is my pup's dog food poisoning your ecosystem?
- 2 9 day trip to France
- 3 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 4 Moscow Hotels
- 5 Airport Transfer
- 6 Paris November 2017
- 7 Again, onboard robbery attempts on trains leaving Milano Centrale station
- 8 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 9 2 week May trip with kids
- 10 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 11 New Years in France
- 12 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 13 Barcelona tour option help please
- 14 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 15 Easter Week in Italy
- 16 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 17 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 18 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 19 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 20 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 21 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 22 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 23 Which Aran Island??
- 24 Getting to FCO from Rome
- 25 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris