2 Renfe Tickets for sales. Travel on 23 Sept from Madrid to Carboda

Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 22nd, 2009, 05:53 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have accidently double booked my AVE train ticket from Madrid to Cardoba (my computer hang during my first attempt and there is no email confirmation that my transaction was successful. Hence, I re-do the booking and Renfe captured both transactions

I am selling my first transaction ticket, as I have gotten the localizador number when I rise the dispute with the bank. Note the ticket is for 2 travelers.

Details are
Date and time: 23 September 2009 train departing at 0635
Journey : from Madrid (Puerta De Atocha station) to Cardoba Central

Cost : Euro 45.80 for 2 person

If you are interest, you can email me at [email protected]. I am willing to let go the ticket for two at Euro 44 or SGD 89 (prefer to get paid in SGD). Payment to be made via Paypal. I will provide my paypal details once I got the confirmation from you. I will send the ticket via pdf where you can do the hard copy printing

Note: you need to arrive the train station 30 mins before the departure time. One of the reason why we choose an early train to arrive Carboda is to get FREE entry to the mosque before 10AM.
Old Aug 22nd, 2009, 06:06 AM
Original Poster

sorry forget to state that i have posted the same request in tripadvisor website as well. Will close them as soon as i got an offer
Old Aug 22nd, 2009, 08:17 PM

I didn't know this was a classifieds posting web site. Something akin to eBay? What else do you have for sale?
Old Aug 23rd, 2009, 08:34 AM

Why don't you just get a refund for the ticket through the renfe website? Or email/telephone renfe?
Old Aug 25th, 2009, 01:43 AM
Original Poster

thanks for suggestion from Robert and Cathy. I have email Renfe for asked for refund. This subject is closed.

The reason why i posted it here was because Renfe charge 50% for cancellation fee.

Renfe told me that they have sent email confirmation each time I made a transaction, But i receive none. I have also called Renfe on the very day I made the booking and I was told that there is no double booking. However, when I receive my bank credit card bill, there was two charges for the same item.

If anyone wish to book ticket at Renfe's site and their PC hang before the ticket is printed, please call your bank and check if there is any transaction being done. Even if you call Renfe, you may not get the correct information, just like what had happened to me.