yes, me again.. We are staying at Olissipo Castelo in the Alfama district and I'm thinking now it's not the best choice of locations but too late now.
What is the best way to get to Belem or Baxia from the hotel? My husband and I love to walk and would probably prefer to walk to the Baxia area but the map certainly doesn't tell me where the hills are! Would it be better to take the 28 Tram to Baxia? And then the Tram 15 to Belem?
Also, is it worth spending time in the Belem area if you don't plan on visiting museums? Unfortunately my husband is not a museum person - when we went to Paris we didn't visit one museum (it killed me). So of course I went the following year with my museum loving friends. We have a short amount of time in Lisbon - should I skip it or is walking around and taking in the views a must do?
Thanks once again and I promise a trip report when I get back!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 2 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 3 YAHOO @Password Reset Contact 1:888:260:2909 YAHOO Tec*h supp0rt ak/47
- 4 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 5 First time in Spain
- 6 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 7 Trains - website?
- 8 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 9 GTG Paris December 2017
- 10 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 11 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 12 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 13 Ireland, public trans and my bicycle.
- 14 Need help with ideas for stopover location
- 15 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 16 Paris Apartment
- 17 Visit to France
- 18 Barcelona to Malaga
- 19 How to go up Schafberg Mountain when railway is closed
- 20 Which Area in London?
- 21 family trip to Germany and more
- 22 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 23 Packing Champagne
- 24 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 25 Milan airport--which one
Transportation from Castle to Belem/Baxia & Belem questions