Our cruise will have a one day stop (12 hours in port) in Saint Jean de Luz. They will provide transport early in the morning to San Sebastián but will only remain there about 3 hrs. I'm exploring the possibility of staying on my own and returning to the ship later. Does anybody know if there is public transport between SS and St Jean?
Thanks for any info.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 2 New Years in France
- 3 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 4 Barcelona tour option help please
- 5 2 week May trip with kids
- 6 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 7 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 8 Again, onboard robbery attempts on trains leaving Milano Centrale station
- 9 Easter Week in Italy
- 10 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 11 Airport Transfer
- 12 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 13 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 14 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 15 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 16 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 17 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 18 Which Aran Island??
- 19 Getting to FCO from Rome
- 20 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 21 Mifi rentals for Portugal
- 22 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 23 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 24 Moscow Hotels
- 25 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
Transportation between San Sebastián and Saint Jean de Luz