Fodor's Travel Talk Forums

Fodor's Travel Talk Forums (https://www.fodors.com/community/)
-   Europe (https://www.fodors.com/community/europe/)
-   -   Translations of these hotel reviews of AC Zizur from Spanish? (https://www.fodors.com/community/europe/translations-of-these-hotel-reviews-of-ac-zizur-from-spanish-614928/)

fishee May 11th, 2006 07:47 PM

Translations of these hotel reviews of AC Zizur from Spanish?

Here are some reviews of the AC Zizur in Pamplona -- they seem generally good, but there's some issue about parking in the first review?

Instalaciones i confort

MONTSERRAT (Mature couple) from IGUALADA, Spain - 8 Mayo 2006
Guest score: 7.5
+ Las habitaciones me han encantado y el personal de recepción era muy amable
- Que el parking del hotel fuera de pago y que el personal del restaurante no era eficiente

Anonymous (Young couple) from Bilbao, Spain - 2 May 2006
Guest score: 10
+ TODO

ISMAEL (Family with young children) from PALMA DE MCA, Spain - 19 April 2006
+ Habitaciones cómodas y modernas
Restaurante y servicio estupendo

MĒ (Solo traveller) from Cornella de Llobregat, Spain - 13 April 2006
Guest score: 9
+ La accesibilidad y los servicios disponibles

Alfons (Solo traveller) from BARCELONA, Spain - 17 March 2006
Guest score: 9.5
+ Facil aceso a la ciudad, personal muy cualificado, sin ruidos exterior, muy acojedor

Juan (Young couple) from Badajoz, Spain - 15 Marzo 2006
+ Hotel moderno y confortable, habitaciones y hall precioso. Todo un lujo muy cerquita de Pamplona.
- Todo inmejorable, estuvimos muy a gusto.

Isaac (Young couple) from Manresa, Spain - 28 February 2006

cruiseluv May 11th, 2006 08:01 PM

They complain that they had to pay for parking and that the staff at the restaurant was not very efficient.

the other reviews are positive regarding physical facilities and service.

lincasanova May 11th, 2006 10:25 PM

they LOVED the rooms, the staff was very nice.
(then the pay parking complaint)

comfortable modern rooms. good restaurant and service.

My opinion: the AC hotels are excellent. you will not be disapppointed. it is a very upscale chain in spain. in fact , they own a few historic hotels too. most are at edge of city, so a car is necessary.

they used to participate in the bancotel system, and perhaps talonotel also has them.
at times i have seen them on www.gtahotels.com, too.
www.bancotel.com
www.talonotel.com

fishee May 11th, 2006 10:52 PM

thanks lin -- they have a great rate that dropped even lower on the ac-hotel.com website (68 E/night). I had decided on the AC Pamplona which is more centrally located but now I'm backtracking again since Zizur is now over $100 cheaper. I suppose the cost of buses and cabs will drive the price up a little although it sounds like AC Pamplona is also far enough from the center that I might still take cabs once in a while. Robert mentioned that cabs are inexpensive so I'll see...

lincasanova May 12th, 2006 07:42 AM

there may be public bus not too far to walk, also. these hotels are just not usually downtown, but near business centers/industrial parks with very easy city access.

Robert2533 May 12th, 2006 01:36 PM

The bus stop is directly across the street from the hotel's entrance and runs every 20 minutes during the day and every 40 minutes after mid-night. Taxis are also very reasonably priced in Pamplona.

The rates is low right now because they are trying to promote the hotel, but they are going up next month and will be a lot more in September.

Lesli May 12th, 2006 01:42 PM

babelfish.altavista.com

It's not perfect, but this translation site will give you a pretty good general idea. Type in the URL of any website, or paste the text.

In this case:
"MONTSERRAT (Mature couple) from EVEN, Spain - 8 May 2006 Guest score: 7.5 + the rooms have enchanted to me and the reception personnel was very amiable - That parking of the hotel outside payment and that the personnel of the restaurant was not efficient

Anonymous (Young couple) from Bilbao, Spain - 2 May 2006 Guest score: 10 +

EVERYTHING ISMAEL (Family with Young children) from PALM OF MCA, Spain - 19 April 2006 Guest score: 10 + comfortable and modern Rooms Restaurant and wonderful service

MĒ (Single traveller) from Cornella de Llobregat, Spain - 13 April 2006 Guest score: 9 +
the accessibility and the services

available Alfons (Single traveller) from BARCELONA, Spain - 17 March 2006 Guest score: 9.5 +

Facil aceso to the city, personnel very qualified, without noises outer, very acojedor

Juan (Young couple) from Badajoz, Spain - 15 March 2006 Guest score: 10 + modern and comfortable Hotel, rooms and precious hall. Everything a very cerquita luxury of Pamplona. - All superb one, we were very to pleasure.

Isaac (Young couple) from Manresa, Spain - 28 February 2006