I would be travelling through Italy for a week in June.Am trying to look for train tickets and book them through trenitalia.com but I cant seem to find the schedules of various trains. As in what time they depart and arrive at various locations. For instance for the train from Milan to Venice, I see it departs at 12:00 but i'm unable to take that and need to know timings of other trains that depart the same day from Milan to Venice.
I'm really short of time to spend when there and hence nee the planning to be precise. Any form of help would be great.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 2 paris to london- day trip
- 3 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 4 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 5 Help/Critique Slovenia Trip
- 6 10 days in europe
- 7 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 8 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 9 Buying a motorcycle in Europe??
- 10 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 11 GTG Paris December 2017
- 12 Tips for first trip to UK
- 13 Where to stay in Naples?
- 14 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 15 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 16 European honeymoon help needed
- 17 northern Italy this fall, dolomites and piedmont
- 18 land vs river cruise
- 19 Portugal
- 20 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 21 Leaving Paris. Just a little sad.
- 22 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 23 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 24 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 25 Browsing Barcelona