I have been looking for train information between krakow and vienna then between vienna and florence. The most obvious one seems to be the night one that goes straight through for both trips; however I can t seem to figure out the official train web site that gives all the info and prices.
Can anyone help ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Honeymoon In Italy - Itinerary Help?
- 2 Spain in 2018
- 3 Paris November 2017
- 4 Which Aran Island??
- 5 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 6 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 7 Driving from Bouzies to Figeac
- 8 Rent in Rome
- 9 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 10 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 11 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 12 Help me with an affordable hotel in Barcelona
- 13 Rome Hotel
- 14 Barcelona to Malaga
- 15 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 16 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 17 Moscow Hotels
- 18 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 19 Rentals in Madrid , Spain-Select
- 20 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 21 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 22 X-mas Eve dinner in Rome
- 23 Has Berlin Banned Vacation Rentals?
- 24 Is the scenery in South Italy worth the trip by train
- 25 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor