I'm planning to book a train ticket from London to Birmingham.
Apparently there are no reserved seats on these trains. Seating is on a first come first served basis.
I was wondering are these trains often full during the weekend or is it easy to find a seat?
Also what is the proper etiquette in England, let's say I find an empty seat next to someone else, should I say "Hello, can i sit here?" or should I just sit down quietly without making eye-contact (like in a bus)?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 MCAFEE @ 1800~681~7208 installations & सक्रियण contact MCAFEE 24 calling
- 2 Icloud Supp0rt Contact 1~888~260:29O9 Password Reset Tec*h CALL 24*7vs
- 3 Rail vs. Plane
- 4 Sleep at Heathrow
- 5 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 6 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 7 Paris November 2017
- 8 Self Drive UK tour
- 9 Where to See Flamenco
- 10 2 week May trip with kids
- 11 First time in Spain - family of 2 adults & one child(10 yr old)
- 12 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 13 Two week Europe itenirary help
- 14 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 15 Netherlands, Brussels and possibly Luxembourg
- 16 Airport Transfer
- 17 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 18 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 19 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 20 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 21 hotel reservations in Switzerland in June?
- 22 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 23 Arezzo - how much time?
- 24 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 25 Room in Boppard with a Rhine view