i want to book train tickets on the renfe website but the train schedules stop at december 8. i know schedules/fares don't show up til 62 days before the departure date but it's already october 10. shouldn't there be a schedule by now? or do the trains stop servicing seville-madrid starting dec 9?? just want to make sure.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ESET @ Installation Contact 1800:681:7208 ESET Tec*h sup0rt care 24/7
- 2 Keukenhaf
- 3 Netherlands- Texel
- 4 Netherlands, Brussels and possibly Luxembourg
- 5 8 day flexi Swiss pass
- 6 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 7 Sleep at Heathrow
- 8 South of London in March, ancient trees and Daffodils?
- 9 9 day trip to France
- 10 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 11 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 12 England
- 13 Annecy or Talloires or other?
- 14 Santa Maria Novella products??
- 15 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 16 Waze Navigation in Iteland? Or other?
- 17 15 days honeymoon trip to Europe in February end and March
- 18 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 19 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 20 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 21 Once upon a time in Italy
- 22 2 week May trip with kids
- 23 Which Aran Island??
- 24 Serious fire at Cameron House Hotel, Loch Lomond
- 25 First time in Spain - family of 2 adults & one child(10 yr old)
Trains from Seville to Madrid- No trains on december 9/10??