I do realise this is probably the easiest thing to work out but I'm not so great when it comes to working with public transport at all in any way so I would really appreciate the help!
I will be arriving in Vienna via Student Agency from Prague and staying for just under a week and then will be heading to Budapest hopefully on April 8th around mid-day. I do prefer taking buses but will take whichever is required to get there. So I'm looking for one that I am able to purchase tickets preferably online for and will require no changes at all getting to Budapest. Any help is greatly appreciated! I plan on taking Student Agency to get back to Prague from Budapest.
Please & Thankyou
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3MMC,Cannabis,MDMA,LSD,GBL,Oxycodone,Nembutal,Subutex,Cocaine,
- 2 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 3 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 4 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 5 Spain in 2018
- 6 Rentals in Madrid , Spain-Select
- 7 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 8 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 9 Sorrento to Montepulciano- where to rent car?
- 10 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 11 First time in Spain
- 12 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 13 Schengen entry/exit stamps in Austria
- 14 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 15 Barcelona to Malaga
- 16 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 17 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 18 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 19 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 20 Best area to stay near Split for easy beach access.
- 21 beware of robbed in Milan
- 22 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 23 Which Area in London?
- 24 where to buy baby gifts in paris?
- 25 Barcelona - Rome Viking Ocean Cruise