Hi there ,
We're trying to do this in one day as have to see the Bernini route (yes, I know it's best to stop but this is last leg of a 2 week trip and now can't change other parts). Question is whether this is feasible? The Italian train schedules can't even be brought up online, and wondering if the trains actually run on time in Italy? My recollection is that this isn't always the case. Is there a reliable web site to check these train times?
And any tips or experience on this route appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 2 Family vacation
- 3 GTG Paris December 2017
- 4 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 5 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 6 Christmas Markets 2017
- 7 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 8 Budget trip
- 9 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 10 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 11 Driving
- 12 3 weeks driving the Netherlands
- 13 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 14 Algarve Town Selection
- 15 Tips for first trip to UK
- 16 paris to london- day trip
- 17 Browsing Barcelona
- 18 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 19 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 20 Buying a motorcycle in Europe??
- 21 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 22 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 23 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 24 Portugal
- 25 Pisa Central to Hotel Kinzica at late night.
Hi there ,