I am planning to go to the Jungfraujoch during the peak season (Monday, July the 16th) and I just wanted to know if I have to make a reservation for the train days or weeks in advance or if I can wait until the day of the ride (or the day before). I am asking because I am still not sure when exactly I will be able to go to Interlaken.
Also, would your answer change if I take the very first train in the morning?
Thank you very much for this important piece of advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 NORTON vidya renewal Installation CONTACT ? 1800 6817208 Tec*h supp0rt 24/7
- 2 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 3 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 4 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 5 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 6 Amalfi as a home base for the Amalfi Coast
- 7 Barcelona to Malaga
- 8 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 9 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 10 Christmas week in Ireland
- 11 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 12 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 13 Salerno as a base to visit Amalfi Coast
- 14 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 15 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 16 Has Berlin Banned Vacation Rentals?
- 17 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 18 Traveling by car Munich to Soelden Austria
- 19 "Occupied" TV series: On location in Oslo
- 20 Rome - Naples - Paestum - Salerno - Ravello Trip Report
- 21 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 22 Recommendations Budget hotel Paris
- 23 Moscow Hotels
- 24 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 25 Packing Champagne