Need a little help understanding the trains. We are flying into Rome and have to get to Naples to then get to Positano. So ok I know we have to catch a train from airport to train station that takes us to Naples but I'm confused on the names of these trains and I have read that buying tickets and having a reservation are not the same thing...o my heavens this is very confusing especially when we don't speak the language. Can someone please break it down for us old timers .. nice and simple PLEASE. Thank you so much
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 2 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 3 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 4 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 5 First time in Spain
- 6 Packing Champagne
- 7 Manchester hotels
- 8 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 9 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 10 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 11 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 12 Luggage lockers in Amsterdam
- 13 Barcelona to Malaga
- 14 Sorrento to Montepulciano- where to rent car?
- 15 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 16 A very important question regarding pronunciation
- 17 Where to leave luggage while touring Amsterdam for 10 hours
- 18 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 19 Paris November 2017
- 20 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 21 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 22 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 23 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 24 1 night in Algarve in January?
- 25 Wedding In Cambridge England