I'm slowly looking to book ahaed our trains for our trip in july. I've got some questions:
We will be 2 adults and 2 kids (4 and 8 years old)
1) with kids should we book first or second class ? I'm affraid that people will be disturb by kids in first class (dont get me wrong our kids can be quiet !)
2) When i choose to reserve seat on first class the system told me that they select only 2 seats (free tickets) and ask me to choose compartment type. When I select one ther's no way i can see which seats were reserved. Since only 2 free seats are select does it means that I will only got reservation for 2 seats ?
3) when I choose second class ticket (9 euros fee) they offer me those choices: any .
Open saloon Open saloon with table . Compartment . Parent-and-child compartment . Family cabin .
Which one should we choose ? Once again I cant sea seat number or disposition on the train.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My France Vacation
- 2 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 3 London vacation rental agency
- 4 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 5 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 6 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 7 Greece during Easter week or August
- 8 Iceland driving in March
- 9 Northern Spain road trip
- 10 Manchester Christmas Markets 2017
- 11 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 12 Help with Spain itinerary
- 13 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 14 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 15 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 16 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 17 Where to stay in Naples?
- 18 Driving
- 19 Malaga Christmas lights
- 20 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 21 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 22 Car hire from Venice to Croatia and bosnia
- 23 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 24 Provence and Cote de Azure
- 25 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.