We made some train reservation for our Germany trip. We reserve a trip between Berlin and Dresden. We choosse to start the Trip in Berlin Bellevue sbahn becaus it will be near our lodging and to end it at Dresden HBF.
What i want to know is if it's the sbahn ride between Bellevue and Berlin HBF is include in the price. On the ticket it's says that the ticket include only what is written in the fahrkarte case. In this case it's only written Berlin-Dresden.
We can see Berlin Bellevue to Berlin HBF in the ihre reisercerbindng un reservierung hinfahrt.
If I havent indicate that I want to start from Bellevue would it be included anyways ?
It's written sbhan Bellevue (s5) 8:23. If i choose another line or another station will it be included ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 CANON PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT CANON Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 3 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 4 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 5 London vacation rental agency
- 6 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 7 Scotland ideas
- 8 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 9 land vs river cruise
- 10 The World's Greatest Churches
- 11 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 12 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 13 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 14 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 15 Malaga Christmas lights
- 16 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 17 Trans Siberian Train
- 18 Tips for first trip to UK
- 19 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 20 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 21 South of France
- 22 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 23 Traveling to Ukraine with a travel guide
- 24 My France Vacation
- 25 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)