My travel agent tells me that we would better off to buy a train pass for our next trip.
We want to take the train from Munich-Salzburg, Salzburg-Vienna, Vienna-Praha, Praha-Dresden, and Dresden-Berlin.
The pass is almost 470 $, and she tells me that we might have to shell out additional fees once we are there for seat booking.
I took a look at prices online with DB Bahn, and the prices do look a lot steeper than for our last trip in Italy.
Are tickets cheaper once we are there if we buy them as we go along? Or is the pass really a good deal?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is my pup's dog food poisoning your ecosystem?
- 2 9 day trip to France
- 3 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 4 Moscow Hotels
- 5 Airport Transfer
- 6 Paris November 2017
- 7 Again, onboard robbery attempts on trains leaving Milano Centrale station
- 8 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 9 2 week May trip with kids
- 10 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 11 New Years in France
- 12 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 13 Barcelona tour option help please
- 14 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 15 Easter Week in Italy
- 16 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 17 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 18 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 19 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 20 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 21 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 22 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 23 Which Aran Island??
- 24 Getting to FCO from Rome
- 25 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris