My fiance and I are headed off for our honeymoon in June. We're trying to decide whether to take a train or fly between Paris and Munich. There isn't much of a difference in price--flights are $188 (for a crappy time), train is $140-something. The flight's about 3 1/2 hours long, the train is 6, but we would get to see cool scenery, and having to go to the airport and go through security and customs might put us at close to 5 hours flying anyway.
What do you guys think?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Manchester hotels
- 2 Moscow Hotels
- 3 Recommendations Budget hotel Paris
- 4 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 5 Visit to France
- 6 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 7 Traveling by car Munich to Soelden Austria
- 8 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 9 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 10 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 11 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 12 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 13 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 14 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 15 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 16 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 17 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 18 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 19 First time in Spain
- 20 Packing Champagne
- 21 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 22 Luggage lockers in Amsterdam
- 23 Barcelona to Malaga
- 24 Sorrento to Montepulciano- where to rent car?
- 25 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?