Would you recommend taking the train to Annecy from Lyon or driving? I have 3 days in between meetings in Lyon, and want to spend the weekend in Annecy. Also, how long is the drive to Annecy from Lyon?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Drivers license when renting a scooter on Tenerife
- 2 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 3 Help with 11 night Portugal Itinerary
- 4 Personalized Christmas Gift Ideas
- 5 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 6 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 7 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 8 10 Days in Austria
- 9 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 10 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 11 What happened to Sundriedtopepo
- 12 Greece in end October
- 13 Champagne Tours
- 14 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 15 GTG Paris December 2017
- 16 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 17 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 18 Russian-American Relations: safe to travel? Get Visas?
- 19 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 20 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 21 Le Marche Research Help
- 22 Help with Venice Trip?
- 23 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 24 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 25 Preliminary planning for Croatia May or June 2017