My boyfriend and I are going to Lauterbrunnen for a long weekend, flying in and out of Zurich and we're hoping for some advice on train options.
So far I can see there are two train passes which we could use - the swiss transfer ticket (taking us to Lauterbrunnen and back) and the Swiss Card (does the same thing, but would give us 50% off other travel).
We're planning on spending most of our time in Lauterbrunnen, but are considering a day trip out to Grindelwald.
The price difference between the two cards is 50CHF - has anyone else out there used either of these cards? Do you think in such a short period of time it would be worth paying more to get the Swiss Card with extra transport discounts? For those who have stayed in Lauterbrunnen before, how much other transportation did you use?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Buy real passports, driving licences,(Whatsapp:....+14086864759)
- 2 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 3 New Years in France
- 4 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 5 Barcelona tour option help please
- 6 2 week May trip with kids
- 7 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 8 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 9 Again, onboard robbery attempts on trains leaving Milano Centrale station
- 10 Easter Week in Italy
- 11 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 12 Airport Transfer
- 13 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 14 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 15 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 16 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 17 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 18 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 19 Which Aran Island??
- 20 Getting to FCO from Rome
- 21 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 22 Mifi rentals for Portugal
- 23 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 24 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 25 Moscow Hotels