My bf and I are planning a trip to Italy (Rome, Florence, Venice) and would like to go to Paris at the end of the trip from Venice to Paris. We would have to return to Venice to fly back to the US because that's just how our package is structured. So my question is, is it better/more scenic to take a train up to Paris from Venice then fly back to Venice, or fly up to Paris from Venice, then take the train back? We are open to possibly stopping on the way up to Paris because I heard there are some scenic stops on the way. I'd love it if someone can offer itinerary recommendations and travel tips! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hp printer Installation Contact 1800~681 7208 Hp Tec*h ak47/sbaba
- 2 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 3 Milan airport--which one
- 4 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 5 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 6 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 7 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 8 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 9 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 10 1st time to Europe
- 11 Paris November 2017
- 12 Barcelona to Malaga
- 13 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 14 Paris Apartment
- 15 Trains - website?
- 16 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 17 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 18 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 19 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 20 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 21 How to go up Schafberg Mountain when railway is closed
- 22 Which Area in London?
- 23 Ham tacos and the toilet isn't sucking mud
- 24 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 25 Getting around Lisbon