We're flying into Venice, tour by rental car then fly out of Marseille. The trip will be for 2 weeks in June.
Since we don't need a car for a couple days in Nice, I thought we'd drop off the car in san Remo then take the train over to Nice to save the 300 euro dropoff charge, then pick up another car later.
Can you give me some information about this train ride? How often does the train come?Do you have to prebook the tickets or buy at the station? Or are there shuttle buses between the two cities?
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Santa Maria Novella products??
- 2 Airport Transfer
- 3 2 week May trip with kids
- 4 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 5 Paris November 2017
- 6 15 days honeymoon trip to Europe in February end and March
- 7 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 8 Moscow Hotels
- 9 9 day trip to France
- 10 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 11 Again, onboard robbery attempts on trains leaving Milano Centrale station
- 12 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 13 New Years in France
- 14 Barcelona tour option help please
- 15 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 16 Easter Week in Italy
- 17 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 18 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 19 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 20 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 21 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 22 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 23 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 24 Which Aran Island??
- 25 Getting to FCO from Rome