What train station in Rome is closest to the airport (FCO)? Tiburtina, Rome city or Termini
What is the easiest way to get from the airport to the train station going to Naples?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sleep at Heathrow
- 2 Rail vs. Plane
- 3 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 4 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 5 Paris November 2017
- 6 Self Drive UK tour
- 7 Where to See Flamenco
- 8 2 week May trip with kids
- 9 First time in Spain - family of 2 adults & one child(10 yr old)
- 10 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 11 Two week Europe itenirary help
- 12 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 13 Netherlands, Brussels and possibly Luxembourg
- 14 Airport Transfer
- 15 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 16 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 17 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 18 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 19 hotel reservations in Switzerland in June?
- 20 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 21 Arezzo - how much time?
- 22 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 23 Room in Boppard with a Rhine view
- 24 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 25 New Years in France