My wife and I will be in Nice in June and will be taking the train from Nice all the way to Florence. I was wondering if its smarter to reserve the train ahead of time or just buy the ticket when we are there. I know that you have to buy 2 separate tickets, from Nice to Ventimiglia, and then from Ventimiglia to Florence. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 2 South of London in March, ancient trees and Daffodils?
- 3 Sleep at Heathrow
- 4 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 5 15 days honeymoon trip to Europe in February end and March
- 6 Keukenhaf
- 7 Netherlands- Texel
- 8 Netherlands, Brussels and possibly Luxembourg
- 9 8 day flexi Swiss pass
- 10 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 11 9 day trip to France
- 12 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 13 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 14 England
- 15 Annecy or Talloires or other?
- 16 Santa Maria Novella products??
- 17 Waze Navigation in Iteland? Or other?
- 18 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 19 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 20 Once upon a time in Italy
- 21 2 week May trip with kids
- 22 Which Aran Island??
- 23 Serious fire at Cameron House Hotel, Loch Lomond
- 24 First time in Spain - family of 2 adults & one child(10 yr old)
- 25 CULINARY EXPLORING IN MADRID, SEVILLA, GAUCIN AND MALAGA