I will take the train from Munich to Venice in the coming summer. It is a direct train and is operated by DB.
From the time-table, it shows that reservation is not required and I will travel this train by
using the 1st Class Eurail pass.
Can anyone tell me whether reservation is required ?
I am afraid there will be a peak season, so many people travelling this train and impossible to find a seat for the 6 hours journey.
Hope to hear your opinion.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 2 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 3 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 4 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 5 Help with Venice Trip?
- 6 Dubrovnik
- 7 Malaga Christmas lights
- 8 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 9 What happened to Sundriedtopepo
- 10 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 11 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 12 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 13 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 14 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 15 Norte Dame light show!
- 16 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 17 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 18 Help with 11 night Portugal Itinerary
- 19 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 20 10 Days in Austria
- 21 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 22 Greece in end October
- 23 Champagne Tours
- 24 GTG Paris December 2017
- 25 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg