I will be travelling from Interlaken to Venice on 6/12, Sunday.
As for now, i check the sbb.ch website, the fares is CHF126.
It is very expensive.
1. The fares will be getting higher or still maintain the same even i purchase on the day of travel?
2. Should i buy now?
3. Any other way to get cheaper fare?
Pls advise. Many thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 2 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 3 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 4 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 5 Scooter/quad/bike rental on Greek Islands
- 6 Andalusia schedule /Cordoba question
- 7 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 8 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 9 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 10 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 11 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 12 Mediterranean princess cruise
- 13 Copenhagen, Stockholm & Bergen April 2018
- 14 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 15 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 16 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 17 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 18 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 19 The World's Greatest Churches
- 20 Car hire from Venice to Croatia and bosnia
- 21 Recommendations for 3 night golf package in the ALgarve
- 22 Manchester Christmas Markets 2017
- 23 Shall we Gdansk?
- 24 Problem with Trip Advisor
- 25 Best Greek Island