My wife and I will be traveling by train from Füssen to Salzburg in mid March, departing Füssen in the morning. We wanted a scenic trip through the Alps since we are doing a loop from Munich->Füssen->Salzburg->Munich.
So far, based on info in this forum, we plan to take a taxi from Füssen to Vils (no buses this time of year from Füssen to Vils?) and take the train from Vils->Garmisch-Partenkirchen->Innsbruck->Salzburg.
We have most of the day for this trip, any suggestions on a different route or things to see between Füssen and Salzburg?
Thank you -duff
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Santa Maria Novella products??
- 2 Airport Transfer
- 3 2 week May trip with kids
- 4 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 5 Paris November 2017
- 6 15 days honeymoon trip to Europe in February end and March
- 7 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 8 Moscow Hotels
- 9 9 day trip to France
- 10 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 11 Again, onboard robbery attempts on trains leaving Milano Centrale station
- 12 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 13 New Years in France
- 14 Barcelona tour option help please
- 15 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 16 Easter Week in Italy
- 17 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 18 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 19 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 20 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 21 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 22 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 23 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 24 Which Aran Island??
- 25 Getting to FCO from Rome