Have 8 days to spend on a trip to St. Petersburg and maybe Helsinki. Just love to see the countryside. Would it be crazy to try to travel from Frankfurt to St. Petersburg by train and then fly back?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 weeks driving the Netherlands
- 2 Driving
- 3 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 4 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 5 Algarve Town Selection
- 6 Tips for first trip to UK
- 7 paris to london- day trip
- 8 Browsing Barcelona
- 9 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 10 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 11 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 12 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 13 Buying a motorcycle in Europe??
- 14 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 15 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 16 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 17 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 18 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 19 Portugal
- 20 Pisa Central to Hotel Kinzica at late night.
- 21 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 22 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 23 GTG Paris December 2017
- 24 10 Days in Austria
- 25 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria