I wanted to travel by train from Florence to Rome. I was looking on the Italia Rail website to purchase, and I was wondering if there's a way to get to the Roma S Pietro station? Or does it only go to Roma Termini? (hotel I'm staying at is right next to that station)
Also, in Florence, is it the Stazione Santa Maria Novella?
Any advice would be appreciated, thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HP PRINTER 1800:681 :7208 installations CONTACT HP Techh care
- 2 Scotland ideas
- 3 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 4 Black Friday in Britain? Why?
- 5 Anyone ever used a resort for a day in Santorini??
- 6 What To Do in Athens on a Sunday
- 7 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 8 paris to london- day trip
- 9 Help with suggestions for Portugal 2 week trip
- 10 Planning a Poland itinerary
- 11 Tips for first trip to UK
- 12 The World's Greatest Churches
- 13 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 14 U.K. Website & 1-Way Flight Booking Questions
- 15 Portugal
- 16 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 17 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 18 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 19 Three Island Greek Itinerary
- 20 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 21 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 22 Malaga Christmas lights
- 23 Paris November 2017
- 24 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 25 US dairy vs European Dairy