I've gotten lots of help planning, but am stumped as to whether to pre-book train travel for the leg of our journey from Riquewihr to Cochem on a Thursday in September.
I know we probably must take taxi to Colmar, then the shortest route looks like:
Train Colmar to Strasbourg,
Train Strasbourg to Saarbrucken Hbf,
Train Saarbrucken to Cochem.
The first leg is all France, the second connects France to Germany, the third brings us to our destination.
Should I book these legs in advance? No one site will book them all for me. Will I spend more if I wait til day of travel? Traveling at the end of September, so about 6 weeks from now. All help appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 BROTHER PRINTER 1~800~570:1233 installations Contact BROTHER Tech care
- 2 Spain in 2018
- 3 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 4 Sorrento to Montepulciano- where to rent car?
- 5 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 6 First time in Spain
- 7 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 8 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 9 Rentals in Madrid , Spain-Select
- 10 Schengen entry/exit stamps in Austria
- 11 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 12 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 13 Barcelona to Malaga
- 14 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 15 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 16 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 17 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 18 Best area to stay near Split for easy beach access.
- 19 beware of robbed in Milan
- 20 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 21 Which Area in London?
- 22 where to buy baby gifts in paris?
- 23 Barcelona - Rome Viking Ocean Cruise
- 24 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 25 What did your teenagers love the most of their Italy trip?