Bit of advise please.
A group of us are travelling by train from Copenhagen Airport to Vaxjo, Sweden. A journey of 2.5 hrs.
We have booked tickets online. Are there any tips for Copenhagen Airport train station and platforms.
We have 1st class train travel but realise now should have probably booked specific seats as we will have to move if someone has prebooked. Can we still book seats in advance online.
It is a direct train but not the fast train as we would have had to change enroute for that.
Is there likely to be any food service or should we purchase food at the airport prior.
Any tips and hints much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 2 Festival du Citron (Lemon Festival), Menton
- 3 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 4 Malaga Christmas lights
- 5 Advance tickets for Sagrada and Park Guell
- 6 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 7 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 8 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 9 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 10 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 11 My France Vacation
- 12 Is it hard to find a job in Nikolaev, Ukraine?
- 13 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 14 London vacation rental agency
- 15 Greece during Easter week or August
- 16 Iceland driving in March
- 17 Northern Spain road trip
- 18 Manchester Christmas Markets 2017
- 19 Help with Spain itinerary
- 20 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 21 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 22 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 23 Where to stay in Naples?
- 24 Driving
- 25 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid