My daughter and her partner are travelling through Europe with limited time during January next year. Because of the limited time, they have a few destinations planned that would take too long by train - especially given the limited daylight during that time of year.
Has anyone had experience in getting from Garmisch-Partenkirchen to Venice, Italy, using train travel to Munich and then flying to Venice?
Could you please give details of suitable airlines; flight times and durations and costs?
I intend to create a separate thread for the other difficult destination because it is easier to tag this way.
Thank you in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 2 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 3 Buying a motorcycle in Europe??
- 4 Tips for first trip to UK
- 5 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 6 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 7 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 8 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 9 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 10 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 11 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 12 Portugal
- 13 Pisa Central to Hotel Kinzica at late night.
- 14 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 15 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 16 Budget campervans hire in Europe???
- 17 paris to london- day trip
- 18 GTG Paris December 2017
- 19 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 20 10 Days in Austria
- 21 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 22 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 23 Feedback on where to go (23 Mar to 8 Apr 2018)
- 24 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 25 Christmas Markets 2017