I will be traveling to Antwerp (Belgium) for business. During that trip, I would like to buy some toys and clothing for my daughter.
Could anyone recommend some high end toy stores and children clothing stores in Antwerp. I am looking for toys and clothing for a 2 year old and up.
As a side question, I would also like to know approximately how much it costs to ship items such as toys/clothing to the U.S. from Antwerp.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 2 Airport Transfer
- 3 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 4 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 5 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 6 Dublin to Donegal
- 7 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 8 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 9 "Occupied" TV series: On location in Oslo
- 10 Mifi rentals for Portugal
- 11 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 12 Barcelona tour option help please
- 13 Again, onboard robbery attempts on trains leaving Milano Centrale station
- 14 New Years in France
- 15 Which Aran Island??
- 16 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 17 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 18 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 19 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 20 Easter Week in Italy
- 21 X-mas Eve dinner in Rome
- 22 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 23 UK's Cornrwall Polzeath spring base
- 24 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 25 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please