Me and my mom are travelling to Ireland in May 2015 for 10 nights and we are having trouble picking a place to stay one of the nights. We have a night in Dingle and a night in Doolin, but we're looking for a town that we could stay at in between the two towns. If anyone has any recommendations for a good town to visit, please let me know!
The other option would be to travel somewhere between Galway and Dublin either heading further north or someone in between.
Please let me know!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 VIPRE @ I8OO*68I*72O8 in$tallation renewal CONTACT VIPRE Tec* h 24/7
- 2 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 3 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 4 tinnitus
- 5 Tips for first trip to UK
- 6 Malaga Christmas lights
- 7 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 8 What To Do in Athens on a Sunday
- 9 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 10 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 11 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 12 London vacation rental agency
- 13 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 14 Scotland ideas
- 15 land vs river cruise
- 16 The World's Greatest Churches
- 17 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 18 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 19 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 20 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 21 Trans Siberian Train
- 22 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 23 South of France
- 24 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 25 Traveling to Ukraine with a travel guide
Towns between Dingle and Doolin, Ireland or North of Galway