Europe has been the most favored destination for most of the tourists for a long time. According to me there are some tourist destinations in Europe. These are the followings:
1. The Millennium Wheel and the Tower of London, London (U.K)
2. The Eiffel Tower and the Louvre Museum, Paris (France)
3. The Roman Colosseum and Milan, Italy (Rome)
4. The House of Anne Frank, Amsterdam (Netherlands)
5. Granada (Spain)
6. Tivoli Garden, Copenhagen (Denmark)
7. Skiing and adventure spot, Switzerland
If anyone have any great idea about it then please share it. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 week May trip with kids
- 2 Paris November 2017
- 3 Self Drive UK tour
- 4 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 5 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 6 Two week Europe itenirary help
- 7 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 8 Netherlands, Brussels and possibly Luxembourg
- 9 Airport Transfer
- 10 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 11 Rail vs. Plane
- 12 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 13 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 14 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 15 hotel reservations in Switzerland in June?
- 16 Where to See Flamenco
- 17 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 18 Arezzo - how much time?
- 19 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 20 Room in Boppard with a Rhine view
- 21 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 22 New Years in France
- 23 Easter Week in Italy
- 24 8 day flexi Swiss pass
- 25 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do