I am planing on visiting Russia in August with my family and was looking into applying for a visa on my own. So if I understand currently, one of the documents I need is the "Tourist Confirmation Letter and Travel Voucher". I plan to spend first 4 days in Moscow and another 4 days in St. Petersburg, before flying into Sweden.
1. Do I need this "Tourist Confirmation Letter and Travel Voucher" from every hotel (in Moscow and St. Petersburg) that I am staying?
2. Do you know if hotels charge for providing this documentation?
3. And if I book them through a site like expedia.com or hotels.com, would they have my reservation?
4. I am planning my visit in August. When should I ask the hotel(s) to send me this documentation?
5. Should this documentation have the names of all the traveling family members or just my name on it?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Venice Trip?
- 2 Russian-American Relations: safe to travel? Get Visas?
- 3 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 4 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 5 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 6 10 Days in Austria
- 7 Preliminary planning for Croatia May or June 2017
- 8 Le Marche Research Help
- 9 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 10 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 11 Greece in end October
- 12 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 13 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 14 GTG Paris December 2017
- 15 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 16 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 17 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 18 Favorite London memories
- 19 Help/Critique Slovenia Trip
- 20 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 21 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 22 Return to Slovenia and Venice plus Trieste
- 23 Norte Dame light show!
- 24 Leaving Paris. Just a little sad.
- 25 Avignon
"Tourist Confirmation Letter and Travel Voucher" for a visa.