Looking for a good restaurant in Toulouse. Doesn't have to be fancy, just good food for a decent price.
Meeting friends and will only be there for the night.
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 https://onlinelivewatchtv.com/miss-world-2017-live
- 2 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 3 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 4 10 Days in Austria
- 5 Valentine Day Gift for Girlfriend 2018
- 6 bodyweight reduce applications
- 7 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 8 Le Marche Research Help
- 9 Help with Venice Trip?
- 10 Help with 11 night Portugal Itinerary
- 11 Russian-American Relations: safe to travel? Get Visas?
- 12 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 13 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 14 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 15 Preliminary planning for Croatia May or June 2017
- 16 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 17 Greece in end October
- 18 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 19 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 20 GTG Paris December 2017
- 21 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 22 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 23 Favorite London memories
- 24 Help/Critique Slovenia Trip
- 25 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!