My wife and I are traveling to southern France next September for a few weeks. We will start the trip with a couple of days in Toulouse. After checking Fodor's postings we tried to get lodging at Albert 1e. Unfortunately, according to their website, it will be closed most of next year.
We are looking for a budget ( hopefully no more than $100/night) lodging that is quiet , comfortable and easily accessible from the airport shuttle. Any suggestions would be welcome. Has anyone had experience with Le Capitole Hotel, a few doors down from Albert 1e?
We have not planned our itinerary yet , but will likely be cycling in Rousillion, Languedoc and possibly the Massif Central. Any recommendations for towns to visit, scenic roads, and sites of interest?
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hiking - Suggest a location
- 2 Best Gift For Valentines To a Boyfriend
- 3 Travel chat and reflections
- 4 The World's Greatest Churches
- 5 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 6 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 7 Advise Needed
- 8 naturalfitnesspoint.com/hair-bloom/
- 9 South of France
- 10 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 11 6 days in Slovenia and Croatia in January
- 12 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 13 Copenhagen, Stockholm & Bergen April 2018
- 14 Amsterdam at End of Year - Tickets for Museums
- 15 10 days in europe
- 16 Black Friday in Britain? Why?
- 17 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 18 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 19 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 20 land vs river cruise
- 21 Festival du Citron (Lemon Festival), Menton
- 22 Help with suggestions for Portugal 2 week trip
- 23 19 days Ireland by car - please advise
- 24 Scotland ideas
- 25 Tips for first trip to UK