I'll be in Toulon for 1 day via cruise ship in November. I would like to use the Mont-Faron Cable.
Does anyone know how to get from the port to the cable car using public transportation?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 2 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 3 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 4 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 5 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 6 Which Area in London?
- 7 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 8 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 9 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 10 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 11 Copying a post on Swiss gondolas.
- 12 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 13 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 14 Paris November 2017
- 15 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 16 Ravenna and Mexico City...who knew?
- 17 Christmas day lunch in prague
- 18 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 19 Transportation in Brittany
- 20 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 21 Trains - website?
- 22 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 23 First time in Normandy & Brittany
- 24 Trenitalia - lost and found
- 25 Where to stay for Mont Saint-Michel