This is a list of 40 tapas places in Madrid from El Pais in English. We have eaten in two of them and they were excellent.
Another classic in Chueca. A rustic tavern with traditional Castilian and Andalusian fare, including fried eggs, fried fish, and smoked fish canapes.
Libertad, 6. +34 915 21 53 31.
Celso y Manolo
A contemporary tavern with a marble bar and a creative menu. It’s a charming place, that will win you over with its eggs served in a frying pan and its tomatoes.
Libertad, 1. +34 915 31 80 79.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 2 My France Vacation
- 3 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 4 GTG Paris December 2017
- 5 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 6 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 7 London vacation rental agency
- 8 Paris November 2017
- 9 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 10 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 11 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 12 Italy with kids - off the beaten bath
- 13 Trans Siberian Train
- 14 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 15 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 16 Iceland driving in March
- 17 Advance tickets for Sagrada and Park Guell
- 18 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 19 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 20 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 21 ICELAND in February
- 22 The World's Greatest Churches
- 23 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 24 11-12 nights in Portugal
- 25 paris to london- day trip