Thanks to all the Fodorites in the first place for posting thier Trip reports (yk, Indiancouple and others) and discussions which have been extremely useful to me in planning my trip. My husband and I will be travelling to Spain this April. After reading about the history of Spain, we definitely want to visit Toledo.
We will be in Madrid for 2 days (Monday and Tuesday). Please suggest which of these 2 options is better?
A) Stay in Madrid on Monday and check out Palacio Real, skip Prado musuem (since it is closed on Monday) and visit Toledo on Tuesday.
B) Visit Toledo on Monday and check out Palacio Real and Prado museum in Madrid on Tuesday. I went through some of the past forum discussions (year 2001 and 2004) It appears that most of the musuems,cathedrals etc in Toledo are closed on Monday.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL ☎Email Password Reset Contact ☎1:844:853:3131 AOL Tec*h care By M3☎!
- 2 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 3 Current plan for March trip
- 4 First time in Spain
- 5 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 6 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 7 Barcelona to Malaga
- 8 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 9 where to buy baby gifts in paris?
- 10 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 11 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 12 Copying a post on Swiss gondolas.
- 13 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 14 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 15 Dublin for St. Patricks Day
- 16 Recommendations Budget hotel Paris
- 17 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 18 beware of robbed in Milan
- 19 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 20 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 21 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 22 Once upon a time in Italy
- 23 Chinese new year festivities in Paris
- 24 GTG Paris December 2017
- 25 Paris November 2017