I ask this question because I think the taxi must be very expensive. We are a couple and took two medium suitcases. Really the direction we are going is 54 Kennington Road, London, SE1 7BJ. We believe that Green Park is the closest.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help me with an affordable hotel in Barcelona
- 2 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 3 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 4 Is the scenery in South Italy worth the trip by train
- 5 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 6 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 7 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 8 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 9 Amalfi as a home base for the Amalfi Coast
- 10 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 11 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 12 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 13 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 14 A very important question regarding pronunciation
- 15 Paris November 2017
- 16 Has Berlin Banned Vacation Rentals?
- 17 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 18 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 19 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 20 Barcelona to Malaga
- 21 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 22 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 23 Christmas week in Ireland
- 24 Salerno as a base to visit Amalfi Coast
- 25 Traveling by car Munich to Soelden Austria
to travel from Heathrow airport to Green Park tube station