Just some advice on wether to rent a car in Rome to drive to Naples and then on to Positano or just take the train to Naples and then either a private cab or ferry,bus to Positano! We are 2 adults and 2 teenagers and have already got accommodation in Positano and plan to travel around the nearby areas for 5 days. How easy is it to park/drive around in that area. Want to visit Sorrento, Amalfi, etc
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HP printer 1:800:681:7208 contact installations hp Tec*h care 24*7vk
- 2 My France Vacation
- 3 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 4 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 5 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 6 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 7 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 8 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 9 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 10 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 11 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 12 CACHOPO, CABRALES & CARBAYONES Asturias..and "The Best Steak in The World"
- 13 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 14 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 15 20th wedding anniversary, Le Grand Tour
- 16 Best Greek Island
- 17 Andalusia schedule /Cordoba question
- 18 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 19 Scooter/quad/bike rental on Greek Islands
- 20 Malaga Christmas lights
- 21 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 22 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 23 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 24 Mediterranean princess cruise
- 25 Copenhagen, Stockholm & Bergen April 2018
To drive a rental around the Amalfi Coast or just use public transport....